What Are Some Tips For Finding The Best BB Cream?
BB Cream is a skincare product that acts as a tinted moisturizer, makeup base, and skin protectant. The term “BB” stands for Blemish Balm and was first introduced in the 1960s by an Austrian dermatologist, Dr. Christine Schrammek. BB cream’s popularity has surged in recent years because it does the work of several products—primer, foundation, concealer, sunscreen—in one easy step.
What are some tips for finding the best BB Cream?
1. BB Cream comes in a wide variety of shades and many brands have a limited range. (Some brands only come in one shade). If you have a darker skin tone, BB Cream can look cakey and fake if it’s too light and too pink. Look for BB Cream that has yellow undertones in order to avoid this problem.
2. Take a look at the SPF level of the BB Cream . Most BB Creams only have SPF 20 – 25, which is significantly lower than most sunscreens. Some have higher levels, however these products often contain certain ingredients that may not be good for sensitive skin or people with acne problems (like me).
3. Check the ingredients list. BB Creams tend to have a similar list of ingredients which is usually less irritating than most foundation products:
4. The best BB Creams will contain ingredients such as:
Direction for Use: Apply with fingers or a brush to face after applying sunscreen. Add water to adjust coverage. Do not use with a sponge in order to avoid the transfer of dirt and oil onto the sponge. This product can also be used as an eye contour or lip color.
5. Choose your shade wisely, since it can make a big difference in how your skin looks.
BB Cream is a trend that has been going for years now. The product was first introduced in the 60s and since then BB Creams have been transformed into a more advanced skincare item with similar but improved formula. If you are looking for an ideal foundation alternative, or if you feel like your heavy makeup is aging you, it’s time to try a BB Cream. With proper application and knowledge of the product itself, it will give your skin a flawless finish while being easy on the eyes (literally) and skin!