How To Find The Perfect Concealer Stick
The world is full of different skin types, and there are tons of different concealers for all of them! So when it comes to finding one that works for you, this can be a challenging task. Follow these steps to find the perfect concealer stick for your skin tone!
-Ideally, start by researching online to know what type of formula you’re looking for.
-When in doubt about what your perfect match may be, try using a sample size of the product and test it out before committing to a large purchase!
-To ensure that the concealer is blended well and covers any areas of concern well, test it on an inconspicuous spot on your skin first. Ensure that everything blends nicely and it isn’t too dry or oily.
But how do you find the concealer stick that’s right for you? We’ve compiled a list of some great options for a variety of skin tones. Hopefully, finding your perfect match will be more accessible than ever.
1) Etude House Tint My Brows Gel in #2 Dark Brown – This is a tinted gel that fills in the brows to give them more shape and make them stand out. It’s also waterproof.
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation – Full coverage foundation is great if you have uneven skin, zits, and scars or need something heavy-duty to cover all your skin. It’ll also last longer in hot weather than other formulas.
3) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #20 Natural Beige – If you’re looking for a concealer that will work well with various skin tones, this is a good bet. It works well on dry, oily, and normal skin types.
4) Wet N Wild Fergie Contro+Stay Matte Powder – These powder blushes are great for oily skin types. They won’t get shiny, and your face won’t look greasy.
5) Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in #25 Golden Beige – This concealer is great for medium skin tones because it covers but also looks natural. It doesn’t look orange or chalky on darker skin tones, either.
6) Jordana 12HR Full Coverage Concealer Stick in Nude – This creamy stick blends easily and conceals imperfections like dark circles and blemishes. It lasts long, too!